Weekly Recap #1




Hi All,

The last week was surely something.

The Spring contest winners announced.





Congratulations to Puzzle & Myself.

I submitted my drawing on the last day submissions were open, I spent 4 hours while talking on Chobots & in the discord. My efforts paid off and I'm ecstatic as I now own a Jas hoodie.


Personally, I feel like other Chobots deserved my spot because I was shocked and almost didn't bother with how amazing ALL of the other submissions were.

I'd feel like a criminal if I didn't showcase them here, so have a look at them!

Puzzle10

Puzzle10

Puzzle10

Tamara

Lina

Puzzle certainly dominated the submission front and more than deserved the win.

Also, the Game racer winners were announced.

Congratulations to iSwerve, Ssalama and Urrkayy.

As you see, I tried to compete and I was battling iSwerve for first a few times but he kept getting hundreds of points in front of me and after he set the new Game Racer record of 140, I called it quits and focused my attention on the Spring contest, and you already know how that resulted.

Moral of the story: Give up (and focus your efforts where you have a better chance of winning..)

The "Age 0" Party was thrown, and it was a huge success.

The party had a huge turnout and heaps of items were rained, notably flame wings & staff flags.

And for the following week,
A Palm tree contest was announced,
a Social media contest announced,
and finally, we had the postcard contest announced.

Here's my entry for the postcard contest:

And here's my entry for the social media contest:
get it?


I hope y'all had a great time at the party if you made it. If you didn't, I wouldn't worry as the staff always have huge party plans up their sleeves.

I covered essentially everything, please consider following as it helps me gauge the support of this blog and whether my efforts are worthwhile.

Finally, I'd like to add, I hope you, your family and your friends are all safe & well. Make sure to check up on those you care about during this time as they may be feeling lonely, or just need someone to talk with.

If you need someone to talk to, my discord is tommy.#0557.

I appreciate you reading this far as well.

Tommy.

1 comment:

  1. I still love your social media selfie entry! It's so relateable. Also, your entry for Postcard is LOVELY!! Can't wait to see more entries of you for the next creative contests :)

    ReplyDelete